That’s been an incredibly eventful year:
- I’ve got a new riding partner, and she is the reason behind my absence from the blog.
- I’ve changed nationality
- I’ve got over 6500 followers on Instagram
- I’ve become a brand ambassador for the amazing 2kGrey equestrian apparel company. Check out their site http://www.2kgrey.com/
- I’ve joined Sketchbook Skool https://sketchbookskoolhouse.com and suddenly realised that despite not practicing for years I still can draw 8-O
So thank you very much, 2015! I loved every single day of you!
And hello, 2016! I have a lot of plans ahead of us!
- Ride in 3 new countries. At least!
- Take part in monthly Dressage Anywhere competitions. We don’t have much dressage shows in Bahrain. So this site is definitely a great solution for those who want to compete… well literally anywhere. http://www.dressageanywhere.com/
- Start blogging again. Ok, to make this goal SMART: I plan to have a new post every ten days.
- Ride Romeo bitless. I know he will appreciate it.
- Lose weight. I wanna be less than 60 kg again. I guess my horses will appreciate it too!
- Take part in WordPress weekly photo challenge. https://dailypost.wordpress.com/photo-challenges/ But I want to do it with a twist. All my pictures will be horse related one way or another.
- Complete Jane Savoie’s Happy Horse and Happy Horse Solutions courses. This is my chance to learn from Olympic level rider and coach. http://www.janesavoie.com/
- Start drawing again. I really enjoy sketching, but rarely make time for it – so this year I promise to fill at least one album.
- Start liberty training with Dream.
- Make a dressage/circus show with Romeo. He can do a lot of cool tricks: sitting, laying down on command, Spanish walk, saluting, you name it. And now I want to incorporate all of these in a short, 7-10 minutes performance.
Phew! Sounds like a plan!
Have a great and eventful New Year! And I have to head to the stables Because dreams do not come true on their own. :-)